Buy Your Fright Night Tickets Now!
Get your tickets and volunteer now!PTA
The Back to School Bash has been POSTPONED!
Due to inclement weather, we unfortunately had to postpone the Bash. Stay tuned for a new date!PTA
Back to School Bash 2023 Tickets are Available Now!
Grab your tickets to a night of fun in the beautiful NEST+m Courtyard! Take advantage of the pre-purchase discount on 2 tickets.PTA
Save the Date: Back to School Bash!
Join in in this annual adults-only party! Ticket link to come very soon.
Need a sitter? Post your ad here: https://padlet.com/nestmpresident/babysittersPTA
Private Buses are Now Pre-Registering!
Some private bus routes are now pre-registering. Please help them gauge interest by filling out the appropriate forms. Check out the Transportation Page.PTA
Join Us for the Lower Grades Spring Carnival!
Come and join us for a fun afternoon on Friday, June 16th, from 3:30-5:30pm! We will have an inflatable slide, games, STEM activities by MakerState, arts & crafts, and much more! Entry is free, but get your tickets here: https://www.zeffy.com/en-US/ticketing/2dd053af-48e2-4eb4-9815-9a28195c6064
We are looking for volunteers! Sign up here: https://www.zeffy.com/en-US/volunteering/0565ca54-b17a-4d55-85a0-0cde63e18a06PTA
The 2023 Online Auction Opens Tomorrow!
Get ready to bid! Our Auction opens at 7am tomorrow (4/28), so bid often and check back for new items. Share with friends and family!PTA
Save the Dates for the 2023 Auction and Gala!
Get ready for the biggest fundraiser of the year! The Annual Online Auction will run from April 28th to May 5th. The in-person Gala (adults only) will be on Friday, May 5th, from 6pm-9pm at the beautiful historic site on 48 Wall Street. Book your babysitters, grab a donation (or two), sponsor the Gala!PTA
The Summer Camp Auction is Now Open!
Bid now, and bid often! The 2023 NEST+m PTA Summer Camp Auction is now open and ready for your bids. Check back often for new items, and please share with family and friends!PTA
What is PTA Connect?
PTA Connect is the system database of the NEST+m PTA. Joining PTA Connect allows you to receive important school communications, access the Member Directory, make donations, and see your purchase/donation history. NEST+m PTA uses PTA Connect to sell tickets to school events and collect contributions to the Classroom Supplies and Teacher Appreciation events.
If you have forgotten your PTA Connect password, please visit the Password Reset webpage.
Are your PTA emails going into junk/spam folders?
Despite our best efforts, many PTA emails end up in your junk/spam or promotion folders. This happens because Google, Yahoo and other email providers automatically tag the emails their servers receive from companies such as Mailchimp. The PTA uses Mailchimp to manage our lists and to create and send emails to our community.
We recommend the following steps to ensure that PTA emails reach your Primary email inboxes.
1. Please add the following email addresses to your Contacts in whatever email provider you use.
2. Please REDIRECT our emails into your primary inbox by following the instructions below for the most frequently used providers.
Always show an email in your inbox
If an email doesn't belong in a label, remove your email from the label so that it shows up in your inbox.
- Open an email in your inbox.
- In the top right, select Move to .
- Choose the Remove from option.
- Select Always do this in the black bar at the bottom.
- Check to make sure your email is directly in your inbox and not in a label.
If you don't see the email in your inbox, it might be in one or more labels, such as Low Priority or any custom labels. Once you find your email, select Move to Choose Remove from. You may have to repeat these steps.
- Navigate to Yahoo Mail, log in to your Yahoo account and click the "Spam" folder. Junk emails are stored in this folder.
- Click the email that was wrongfully treated as junk mail to open it.
- Click the "Not Spam" button in the toolbox to immediately send the email to the Inbox folder. Emails from the same sender will not be treated as junk mail anymore and will be sent to the Inbox folder.
To mark a message as not junk, do the following:
- In Mail, click the Junk E-mail folder in the Navigation Panel.
- In the message list, click any message that you want to mark as not junk.
- On the Home tab, in the Delete group, click Not Junk.
Welcome to the NEST+m PTA!
Every parent or guardian of a NEST+m student as well as every teacher at NEST+m is automatically a member of the NEST+m PTA. We are one PTA for the entire school (K–12). Our goal is to create and maintain a welcoming and supportive community for all NEST+m families and faculty and to support the administration and faculty in their efforts to provide outstanding curricular and enrichment programs to all NEST+m students.
The school day is 8:30am - 2:50pm.
You Can Make A Difference
Each and every one of us can make a difference. Our collective participation enables the dynamic NEST+m community to continue to thrive. Every dollar we donate goes toward enriching our children’s education, and every hour we volunteer our time or services at an event, in the PTA office, or behind the scenes, ensures that our kids experience the excellent programs, resources, and enrichment for which NEST+m is recognized. Donations to the General Fund campaign continue to be the best way to directly benefit students at NEST+m.
Thank you for your support,
The NEST+m PTA
212-677-5190 Ext. 6
Shop online, and earn for NEST+m!
It’s never been easier to support our school! NEST+m PTA participates in affiliate programs with the following partners. Click on the links below, then shop as you normally would! A portion of the proceeds will automatically be donated to the NEST+m PTA!
- Mabel's Labels: Help reduce our Lost & Found by using these high-quality waterproof personalized labels. The PTA receives 20% of your purchase. Select "NEST+m PTA (Manhattan)" and start shopping!
- Donate AMEX points
- Lands' End: Use the NEST+m preferred code 900062597. Earn 2.5%
- Box Tops: Each Box Top is worth 10 cents to a participating Box Tops school. Box Tops can be earned from receipt scans or traditional Box Tops clips. Bonus Box Tops certificates or Bonus Box Tops offers, when available, are usually worth more than that.
Whole Child Committee
THE WHOLE CHILD COMMITTEE IS CURRENTLY SEEKING NEW MEMBERS. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested!
Whole Child is a parent-led group that meets monthly to address social, emotional and academic concerns of all students. Whole Child collaborates with the school administration to ensure that teachers meet the social, emotional and academic needs of all students.
In addition, the Whole Child Committee sponsors speakers and workshops that help parents positively address their children's concerns.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For ongoing updates, please become a member of email@example.com.
Teaching Assistant Program
Want more information about the parent-funded Teaching Assistants at NEST+m? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
NEST+m PTA is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. The EIN is 41-2225124.
You can find our IRS Tax Exemption Letter here.